Elevate your clients beauty with one of the go-to eyelash extensions called Russian lash extensions, designed for an eye-catching and long-lasting effect.
In the beauty and cosmetic industry, if you want to pave the way to success, a signature service and product will help your business have a good reputation. To achieve this, Russian lash extensions will be potential investment. This article will provide you with some needed information about Russian volume lashes before it comes to investing and running a lash business with this type of lash service.
- 1 About Russian lash extensions and their features
- 2 How to apply and aftercare routine for Russian lash extensions
About Russian lash extensions and their features
When it comes to running a lash business, understanding the latest trend is really necessary. Therefore, before investing in providing Russian eyelash extensions for clients, we will help you learn more about the related information of this type of lash extension.
Definition of Russian lash extensions
Before diving into the application process, you should take a look at what Russian lash extension truly is and its signature features to understand why they’re becoming more popular in the world of beauty and cosmetics, especially eyelash extensions.
- Russian lash extensions, which are also known as volume lashes or Russian volume lashes. Because of their thin texture, whose usual thickness is 0.03, 0.05, 0.07 or 0.10mm thick, it’s impossible for you to apply multiple lightweight extensions. Russian volume lashes’ technique is creating volume fans applying multiple extensions to a single natural lash, becoming more and more trendy in the beauty industry. The lashes that are fanned out need to have an equal distance between individual separated Russian eyelash extension in that fan.
- What sets Russian eyelash extensions apart from traditional eyelash extensions is that they deliver a fuller and more stunning look than the classic ones. The versality of the technique also allows clients to customize their desired lash looks and set their beauty to the next level.
Russian eyelash extensions set the world of beauty and cosmetics on a new level. They can deliver and adjust for every specific needs of clients. And they will even work better with a skilled lash technician. This is a go-to investment for your lash business to stand out in the lash industry.
>> See more:
- Kim Kardashian Eyelash Extensions: 7 Simple Steps To Achieve
- Wet Look Lashes: Your Comprehensive Guide to Mastering
Features of lash extensions Russian
Russian eyelash extensions have some special features that set them apart from many traditional eyelash extensions. Here are some key features of them, which can help your business attract more clients to purchase.
- Lightweight extensions: The extensions when applying Russian lashes are very fine and lightweight. This will allow multiple extensions to be applied without causing excessive weight or damage to the natural lashes.
- Volume technique: Russian eyelash extension delivered by a technique where multiple layers of lash extensions are fanned out and applied to clients’ natural lashes, which give a fuller and fluffier eye appearance.
- Natural feel and look: When wearing Russian volume eyelash extensions, it’s not only about the full appearance but also about the natural feel and look despite the added volume.
- Long lasting: With proper care and maintenance, Russian volume lash extensions can last about 8 weeks. However, with regular infills every 2 or 3 weeks, Russian lash extensions can last longer.
You need to bear in mind that communication is key. After considering these features of Russian style eyelash extensions, you should clearly ask your clients about their desired look, their lifestyle and whether they’re applying lashes for a specific occasion. Therefore, you can help them choose the most suitable lash extensions, including Russian volume extensions.
Who is suitable for Russian style lash extensions
If you want to be successful in the lash industry, determining who is suitable for Russian volume eyelash extensions is really important to give your clients better advice when it comes to introducing your lash services.
- Clients who desire a dramatic look: If your clients prefer a bold and dramatic lash look with a major increase in volume, this Russian eyelash extension can help you deliver this effect to your clients and satisfy them. They are well-known for special occasions or those who enjoy a glamorous appearance.
- Those who own sparse natural lashes: Russian lashes extension are an amazing selection for those who have sparse or fine natural lashes. The volume technique when applying Russian volume lash extensions involving attaching multiple lightweight extensions to each natural lash will help them solve this problem by delivering a fuller and more voluminous appearance.
- Clients who prefer lash extensions with soft and lightweight feel: Although applying eyelash Russian extensions will go along with added volume , Russian lashes extensions are designed to be lightweight and comfortable when wearing. Fuller look without the heaviness associated with many other lash extension techniques will be suitable for Russian lash extensions best.
Russian eyelash extensions can contribute to the beauty of clients’ eye appearance. You can offer them customize the length and styles of them depending on their preferences and natural lashes condition. In this way, you can meet their specific needs and bring higher clients’ satisfaction, which leads to positive word-of-mouth about your lash business.
How to apply and aftercare routine for Russian lash extensions
The application process of Russian style eyelash extensions is quite similar to the other types of lash extensions. Vin Lash guide you to do the best Russian style eyelash extensions. The information below will show you how to apply them correctly, how to have the best Russian lashes extensions look and how to guide your clients on taking aftercare of them.
Ultimate guide to provide your clients the best Russian eyelash extensions
To provide your clients the best lash services with the best Russian eyelash extensions, you must be well-trained and continuously keep up to date with the latest technique. This instruction will help you apply Russian lashes extensions to clients smoothly
- Step 1: Ensure the client’s lashes are clean and free from makeup or oils. In this step, water-based removers will help you a lot.
- Step 2: Use gel pads or tape to gently secure and isolate the lower lashes. This procedure will help you implement the process of applying smoothly.
- Step 3: Determine the lash extensions for your clients and start customizing them. For Russian volume lashes, it’s possible for you to control the fullness of the lash sets by creating different types of fans. For a very light and super-natural effect, you can offer them 2D fans. If your client prefers medium thickness, 3D or 4D fans will be the best options for them. Moreover, Russian eyelash extensions can come in different curls such as B curl, C curl and so on.
- Step 4: Use a microfiber brush or applicator to apply a small amount of lash primer which will provide pH level to encourage the bond between the natural lashes and Russian volum lashes.
- Step 5: Organize lash extensions on a tray or tile for easy access. Therefore, the application process will become smoother.
- Step 6: Dip the extension into the adhesive, ensuring a small, even coat on the base. You should know that too-much adhesive can cause damage to the natural lashes because they have to bear too much weight. Moreover, if you use too much glue when applying, the finish look will look terribly clumpy.
- Step 7: Attach the extension to a natural lash, making sure it is isolated and not stuck to other lashes.
- Step 8: Continue attaching extensions, using a variety of lengths and thicknesses to create a customized look. Repeat this step until you reach your goal and satisfy clients’ expectations.
- Step 9: Carefully remove the gel pads or tape from the lower lashes to avoid if there are lash extensions sticking to the pad.
- Step 10: Educate the client with aftercare instructions to ensure the longevity of the lash extensions. Don’t forget to tell them not to use oil-based products, avoid touching and messing with Russian lash extensions and follow a healthy diet to keep their natural lashes healthier.
The application process of Russian eyelash extensions may be challenging. If you want to bring the highest clients’ satisfaction, you need to stay focused while applying as much as possible, be careful with every step and don’t forget to ask your clients their feedback about whether they’re satisfied with your services after everything is done.
Factors contributing to the best Russian eyelash extensions look
There are a variety of factors that contribute to the appearance of Russian eyelash extensions in clients’ eyes. You can seek these references below to stay focused on them and bring the best services for your clients.
- Training and certification: Ensure that you are a certified and trained lash technician. Russian lash extensions require specific skills beyond basic lash application.
- Understand your clients’ preferences: To deliver the best look of Russian lash extensions, it is really necessary to consult with your client to understand their desired look. You should discuss the length, thickness, and curl they prefer and are suitable for their natural lashes and facial features.
- Isolation and placement: You need to be able to use proper isolation techniques to separate each natural lash. Remember that precise placement is crucial for a neat and comfortable result.
- Adhesive control: Too-fast adhesive may not allow for proper placement, while too-slow one may lead to extensions sticking together. Don’t forget to apply the right amount of adhesive to avoid clumping.
- Educate clients on aftercare: Providing clients with aftercare instructions will be really necessary because Proper maintenance will make sure that lash extensions can last longer and keep their best look.
Because of the continuous development of the lash market, it is really competitive for both start-up businesses or long-time lash brands to stay still in this industry. That’s why keeping up-to-date, learning as much as possible to improve your skills and maintaining the best condition of these factors play a significant role in your business’s success.
Aftercare routine for Russian volume extensions
To help your clients maintain the best condition of Russian volume lash extensions, an aftercare routine will play a significant role. These are some common tips for you to guide them:
- Avoid water and steam for 24-48 hours after applying: This allows the adhesive to fully cure and ensures the longevity of the extensions.
- Brush them regularly: Use a clean mascara wand or a lash brush to brush through the lashes daily. This helps prevent tangling and keeps the extensions in place.
- Avoid oil-based products: Oil can break down the lash adhesive, causing premature lash extension loss. In this case, you should reference them to use water-based products on their face like removers, cleansers and so on.
- Avoid touching too much: You should tell your clients avoid rubbing, tugging or plucking to avoid premature shedding. Touching too strong can make the lash extensions fall out easily.
- Be careful with eye makeup: Apply eye makeup carefully to avoid getting products on the lashes. Don’t forget to tell them not to use mascara while wearing Russian lash extensions. In this way, lash extensions can get rid of chemical substances from makeup products so that they can stay longer.
You need to remember that clients’ experience will mainly come from the quality of your products and services. That’s why you need to make sure that they have a proper aftercare routine with their lash extensions so that your products will maintain the best condition for as long as they can.
In a nutshell, Russian lash extensions require a lot of advanced techniques to apply. However, they will play a key role in your business’s way of earning clients’ trust and loyalty. You can give them a try and they won’t disappoint your expectations. But, don’t forget to make sure your hired lash technicians are well-trained and are able to deal with the difficulties when applying Russian volume lashes for clients.